Thursday, November 15, 2012

Halloween costume 2012

Halloween costume result:
 
 
Super Girl from the original Supergirl cartoon.
I feel like I stayed true to the original.
This was my inspiration:
 
 
I tried to do it right, it turned out to be a mix between the two I think. I think I was most proud of my makeup. I totally winged it (no pun intended) and it turned out good!
 
 
 
 
(wierd red eyes sorry)
 
 
 
 the hair...not so much. But it was a party to do.
 
 
I would say that it turned out great. But not being in Utah made it a little strange. I didn't get as good of a reaction beause I didn't actually go trick or treating like I usually do it Utah. Also, I didn't see anyone that took their costume as seriously as me. I felt a little childish. I wish people out here knew how to have fun as an adult. But at least I already know what I am going to be next year! I may be a couple of things...and I will be home. Hopefully it will be the best yet. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comments Ther. Creep away! You know I'm the biggest creeper of all. Your costume is right up there with hulk hogan.... Amazing! Great execution on the entire super girl costume, I loved the hair too! You totally looked like a babe! Next year come to our party, you'll be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete