Tuesday, October 9, 2012

September = Fall

Well, since I have decided that I am staying in Chicago for the next unknown amount of years, I figured that it was time that I get out and explore a little bit. I have yet to visit any museums, look out from the top of the sears tower, or take any boat rides through downtown Chicago. I did however go apple picking with my ward.....in Wisconsin. so much for exploring the city.
 
Things that  I learn while in Wisconsin:
 
Its pretty
 
 There are lots of farms
 
 
It looks a lot like Illinois
 
 
Wisconsinites like Cheese, fried style
 
all the highschoolers (that I saw) look like they could be Duggar siblings.
 
 
They have amazing home made apple donuts and Apple Cider Shakes
 
 
Overall, it was a great ward activity.
 
 
In other news, Its fall! My favorite season!
 






 
 
I am so happy that I can wear fall sweaters and boots! I have a big obsession lately.
 
 
Its a bit of a problem because I will wear them NO MATTER WHAT.
 
Even if it means

 
I love the hot chocolate drinking, leg warmer wearing, turn on the fireplace and make chilli and cornbread fall season. Plus soon it will be halloween, thanksgiving, and best of all my birthday!
 
Happy Fall Everyone!
 

 


 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment