Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Halloween

I'm pretty sure that most everyone that knows me, knows that I will NEVER pass up a good party, or offer to dress up, or be goofy...

Case in point:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So of course, what Am I most excited about this month!?
 
HALLOWEEN! I luff it.
 
Through the years I have tried to come up with appropriate, yet creative costumes. I have never been one to try and be skanky for halloween. Mainly because I would look like a stuffed sausage in one of those skimpy outfits, and also becasue I would rock some serious CNS without covering my entire outfit up with a coat..those things have ZERO coverage.
 
Usually I end up being someone who is blonde. It makes the most sense. But a lot of time and thought goes into my costumes every year.

Halloween 2007
 
Hulk Hogan

Or Halloween 2008
 
 
Miss Piggy

and I think we all remember Halloween 2009
 
 
 
 
 

Jareth the Goblin King (labyrinth)
 
Halloween 2010
 
 
Giant Alice
 
And finally last year 2011
I was the Great Nancy Magill..I wish I had a picture of my sister as my dad..Greatest costume of all time.
 
This year Is particularly difficult because I am in a City where nobody knows me, and wouldn't get my humor if I was to cross dress...so what to do?
 
I have considered everything from, Capitan love, from The Mask of Zorro (I need Hay to be Zorro so no..), to Brett Michaels from Rock of love, to JEM, who really is truly truly outrageous. But nothing would make sense out here. So what is my solution? well, I am a nanny, so it should be something that is appropriate for the kids that I watch, plus I am wanting to be something that's not as ridiculous as last year....ahem..cough mom cough..
 
So here's the choice,
 
Halloween 2012
Supergirl
 
I'm so excited about this! Classic costume, but I can put my own 1940's twang to it like the Original Supergirl
 


Get excited people. This halloween is going to be Awesome!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Your costumes really do own. Every year. haha i envy your ability to think of hilarious ideas for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You'll look totally hot, yet child appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, second comment I know. Suuuper lame.

    I tagged you in the Liebster award. It's on my last post. Just personal questions, those are always fun right.

    K Bye!

    ReplyDelete