Wednesday, August 11, 2010

HOUSESCHOOLWORK BOYSRANDOM Blah di blah


This past month has been a roller coaster! I have gotten so much done and have so much to do still but I am so excited for the next six months!

HOUSE: I moved into a new place in south Provo. My roommates are awesome and I will be getting two new roommates in September! I love living in an actual house with a washer and dryer. Who knew that there were houses you could live in that didn't require a contract, deposit, and are just as cheep and way better than Branbury! I do now! I will post pictures of my place soon. :)

SCHOOL: I'm starting my first semester of college! I feel like its going to be the BEST thing for me right now and since I haven't had any schooling since high school I am SO excited and also nervous. I hope I figure out the college groove and excel! I'm pretty much going to have to if I want to become an equestrian Vet. I figured that I'm probably not going to be doing what I want for another 10 years or so, and its going to be rough, but I'm up for challenges these days. I need them!


WORK: STILL at Los. STILL hating it. STILL looking for another job. If any of you know of a good one lemme know.

BOYS: I wanna make out. Single life is too boring. Have a friend? have a cousin? have a Brother? are all of the above over 5 feet 10 inches? If the answer is yes to all of the above then:  Tell them to call me.  K thanks.

RANDOM: I CRAVE TATTOOS. I don't know why! I don't know if its my artistic flare coming out in me or my rebellious one. I want a skinny body and a bitchin tattoo on my ribcage! maybe one day I will just get a henna one so I can be satisfied for a bit. I want one sooooooo bad! I need to draw more or something so I get it out of my system!     

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment