Monday, July 26, 2010

Thinking.. Pheonix; 1901

Thinking about life.
Thinking about boys.
Thinking about LOVE.
Thinking about anger.
Thinking about strife.
Thinking those times that we had.
Thinking about snow. ----when it was good OR bad.
Thinking about LOVE.
Thinking about songs.
Thinking about change.
Thinking about how my mind has rearranged.
Thinking because those songs have instilled in me---------A message..
Thinking that message is about Love.
Thinking that message is about Happiness------Sadness---Pain.
Thinking that LOVE IS THE REASON.
Thinking that YOU are the reason.
Thinking that it is YOU who inspires.
Thinking that above all and because of all of the above.....you are the reason for the inspiration.
This song in my head. this love in my head and heart. This Love in me.. This love for you.. Tho it is not much to talk about, is TRUE and PURE. and I have grown. Regardless of the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment