Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Update

So I suck at updating my blog but now that I have a fancy new background I think I will be a little more into it.

NEWS: This is what I have been up to since I last wrote.
- I lost Miss Orem. Its okay! Chelsey Ingersoll is an amazing person who truly deserves it! also, I'm a little bit excited because I would love to run again next year and be a little bit more organized...besides then I know EXACTLY what I'm getting myself into and I will hopefully be even better. It was an amazing experience and regardless of the crown I think the whole point was to learn and grow from it and with that become a better person for myself and others! The community service and platform and changing the world is them main issue anyway..not the float (which is really awesome this year).

- I'm single, and loving every minute of it. I never thought I would actually say that. As much as I love having someone to snuggle with, kiss, and share happy times with, I am in NO position to be in a serious relationship..for now. I miss being a girlfriend of course, but I need to take care of myself first until I think about adding someone else into my mess of a life. I have been dating which is nice and I like JUST dating, but it seems like if it goes beyond that than chaos starts (retarded boy syndrome steps in).
- SEATTLE! I went to Seattle this past week and had an amazing time! I cannot believe how beautiful it was there and boy did I need a vacation. I went with one of my dearest friends, Whitney and we stayed with her brother in Sammamish which has this BEAUTIFUL lake and view and its a forest and oh! I want to go back.

*On the Ocean*

*SPACE NEEDLE*

*Sammamish*

*SEATTLE!*
- I quit my second job at Visage. I hated it there. I hated the drama, the ridiculous expectations and the boss who quite frankly was a DOUCHE. As sad as it is to leave a good friend that I worked with behind, I have never been happier and lets be honest, Los Hermanos is the BEST job I have ever had..even if I don't make as much money.

And that about sums it up. I am hoping to go to school here soon but I am still trying to decide between Hair school...or real school haha. ugh, the mess continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment