Sunday, July 26, 2009

this week

So lately I have been doing nothing but working and playing... I can't seem to find time or energy to do anything after I work but then somehow miraculously I get a call or "facebook" from one of the gang and off I go to hang out until the wee hours. I love my job, for the time being but I am going to look for a second job again so I can get the big bucks saved for school. I was talking to a friend today that said that I should go to BYU Idaho but I dunno how I feel about being away from home for that long. I know what its like to NOT live at home but I have always been a 10 minute drive away and I never missed a Sunday for cookies. I almost feel like its something that I need to do to get my head in the game and start getting the education adult making money ball rolling. But hanging out is so much fun! it gets my mind off of the things that I really need to get done and haven't been able to fix yet and Its probably my best anti-stress mechanism and lets face it...my friends are amazing, all of them. I went to Michelle and Rachel's Bridal/Lingerie Shower and it was awesome. Sometimes you just need some sweet delicatessen goodness of a cafe Alecia Lynch dessert or Better than sex cake...mmm and don't forget the OREO balls! ahh and now tomorrow its off to an Orem OWLS game with the oldest friends I have ever had, Natalie and Gentry. :) maybe I am just meant to play for now. I can live with that....its not like I'm 40 and married or anything right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment